Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Running Log for Week Ending 1/26/14

Hello again, loyal readers - all 3(.5?)…of you.  I’ve been absent from the blog for a few weeks now, but I refuse to only blog about the good weeks so I’m attempting to write from memory until I’m caught up.  Here we go..

Monday – 6.4 easy after work.  Day off didn’t really do much to help the leg as I didn’t make it to the end of Christian Ridge before it was hurting again.

Tuesday – 9.7 SLOW miles in the dark.  First experiment with a facemask…gotta be honest, not a huge fan.  Could never really get it in a place where I could breathe somewhat normally.  Eventually adjusted, but as of now, I’m definitely not a fan.  Ran the first 5.3 solo then added on 4 more with Warren before calling it a day.  IT band no different than it has been.

Wednesday-Saturday – After talking with Warren, decided that it would be best to take a few days off so that’s exactly what I did.

Sunday – 5 easy on Christian Ridge.  Threw the new Superfeet in and headed out for the first time in 5 days.  Made it two miles before things were painful again.  Not happy.


Total:  21.1 miles, no workouts, no long runs, two core session, and 7 days of bands.  The band work is about the only positive thing I can take from this week.  That and a pissed off mindset to just run through this thing.

3 comments:

  1. Hope things turn around soon. See you at the Chamberlain half?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'll be there. And by the sounds of it, I'll have to keep an eye out for you too this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I doubt that. See you next month, if not sooner.

    ReplyDelete